mumps /mʌmps/ – noun (used with a singular verb) Pathology
an infectious disease characterized by inflammatory swelling of the parotid and usually other salivary glands, and sometimes by inflammation of the testes or ovaries, caused by a paramyxovirus.
mumps - noun
an infectious disease that simulates old age and retirement by subjecting its victims to daytime tv and soft vegetables
So. Watched Borat on Friday, climbed a mountain and rolled down hills on SaturDAY, felt a little glandy Saturday NIGHT, stayed in, went to bed. Woke up Sunday morning with the right side of my face swollen up like a very swollen up thing.
Drove in a daze of self-pity to M-KEM in Bellville - 25km away from Woodstock but with nice tannies and ordentlike susters - to get the verdicts from the Meneer Doktor.
I am thirty for godssakes. T H I R T Y.
This is only supposed to happen to children right?
and tv?? it's SO HORRIBLE. it's so very very horrible.
i currently know that:
- dezi wants to buy the boutique but jan-hendrik isn't keen (can you say D I V O R C E)
- marlyna is the killer and that psychic's vision is going to come true because john is going to shoot her
- brooke is still a slut and that lard arse mother in law of hers, stephanie, still a frigid cow with hair issues (not to mention botox girl's splendiforous lips)
- um what else...oh DALLAS yes...um i had no idea Bobby was so hard core and Priscella such a Little Miss Priss
- all my children...Anna might've lost her baby.
and that's only since Sunday.
I WANT MY LIFE BACK
as some of you may or may not know, i have this falling down dead issue. being in the same family as a nasty childhood friend of mine, meningitis, mumps upsets me and requires me to drink my OMEGA 3s like a drunk on parole.
that's all i have to write for now. my jaw is stiffening up again and the chill setting in.
Fare Thee Well Fellow Bloggers.
Yours in Fever