Friday, January 9

W24 - Miss K's designer vagina

Dorothy Black thinks there's a fine line between beautification and butchering when it comes to the designer vagina

'In with the out and new with the old!' declared Miss K to us around the New Year's table the other day. She was talking about her vagina. Or rather more specifically, her labia. This was her New Year's gift to herself – labiaplasty. read more...


Sparky sent me this after he'd read the column. Very funny. Or not.

Couldn't bring myself to upload images but we are a very odd species.

I have profound thoughts that I'm too lazy to type about now. Still need to get connected at home but STILL can't make up my mind about how...

2 comments:

maeree said...

selfs nog meer profound as die column?
wel, dis wreed om dit vir jouself te hou.

dorothy said...

:) hey lady - been a while eh...