Wednesday, March 18

What's God got to do with it?

Dorothy Black is perplexed by the religious and moralising folk who condemn premarital sex, homosexuality, transgenderism and so on...

One of the not-so-great aspects of writing a column about sex is the slew of comments from the religious and moralising who are quick to call me a whore and/or damn my eternal soul to hell.

The assumption is that, as I write openly about sex, I am naturally a morally bankrupt person 'unable to keep my legs together', spreading the word of sin and disease across the country.

What an odd conclusion to draw.

read on...

the devil made me do it

I don't think I'm thrilled with this one. Just not sure i said what i need to say. fuck. i hate when i have that feeling after a column. bloody bloody

2 comments:

red.door.read said...

your post reminded me of the pope's recent comments on condoms for some reason.

damn crazies.

dorothy said...

what? that it was equally stupid? :) certainly hope not...