Thursday, May 21

i love you activia


Dear Activia

I know you illegally posted this istockphoto image on your website and i'll post it here too (though not illegally because i've attributed ownership and this isn't for profit...just saying) but i can see why you did, because i feel just like the lady in the photo - just so happy and free, so joyful with my healthy body and my healthy mind (mostly).

naturally my contentment is not all thanks to you activia. i believe orgasms and yoga and friends and family and steaming and massaging and flaxseed oil vegecaps and a healthy vegetarian lifestyle contribute to my general well-being, but i must admit that you add that little something special. especially your kiwi and pear flavours. they please me greatly.

kiwi.

i haven't yet tried your other flavours. 'cereal' and 'prune' just sound too nasty for words and the strawberry flavour reminds me of cheap brands of yogurt. and you're not cheap my little plastic bowl of bowel candy. literally or figuratively. but what's money when there is real love. and i love you. i do.

7 comments:

Christopher said...

Just curious, why would you say they used the image illegally? It doesn't have the iStockPhoto watermark like you find on some images over at PhotoshopDisasters.

dorothy said...

click on the image to enlarge - the watermark is just below her and some half-assed attempt at photoshopping it out without being completely illegal can be seen to the right of the word in the sky area - will check out the photoshop disasters though...

Christopher said...

Ah, I see that now, previously I had just noticed the awful blur to the right. What is sad is that iStockPhoto isn't exactly expensive, so why couldn't they just acquire the image legally.

dorothy said...

that photoshop site is seriously funny btw

nursemyra said...

Mmmm.... bowel candy.... my favourite kind

dorothy said...

nursemyra - glad you get my drift...so satisfying

dorothy said...

the bowel candy that is