Tuesday, October 13

The Good Penis

Does penis size matter? Sex columnist Dorothy Black thinks so...
When a significant new boy comes on to the scene, it's imperative that you ask yourself a few pertinent questions.

Is he lovely? Is he kind? Does he have a penis you could live with for the rest of your life?

The last is important, see, because I don't pick out crockery for a future with a small penis. I have found that a diminutive member is riddled with issues and the harbinger of dismal sex. In addition, it’s simply dangerous. Read more...

6 comments:

Sparky said...

*runs away screaming, arms flailing in the air*

moooooog35 said...

You cut me deep right then.

Cut me deep.

dorothy said...

the force is strong with you. i knew you could take the truth like a moog.

Sparky said...

I feel threatened by the baby marrow.

Lols said...

Just found this on Women24 - U totally rock!!! Weird thing though, my grandmothers (bless her soul) name was Dorothy and my blog has a black background with pink writing.
If I could "look over" the goods before stuffing it, there would be alot less moments I'd care to forget.

dorothy said...

hey lols - thanks for reading - checked your blog - update more guddamit! it's an order. now go!