Wednesday, October 14

I, windbag whore - reader comments to laugh by

I am agast with shame at this article! Dorothy Black, you are a nobody....someone who has nothing better to do but write about trash and by the looks of it, live like trash. I have never read such tripe as this. You need help as this rules your life clearly....don't you want something deeper than being ruled by your genetals? I am ashamed to be called a South African because of people such as you. I will pray for you. Realise Dorothy (as if that's your real name!) that you have a responsibility to the public and you are guiding a lor (and by the looks of the commenst on this article in agreement...a lot) of misguided bafoons that also are ruled by their genetals. I am flabergasted that woman think this way....well YOU woman that are her that is. I know of true woman that have brains between their ears and have not misplaced them elsewhere. Shame on you South Africans for letting a windbag such as this Dorothy person to continue her drival. There are more pressing things in South Africa to dela with than this nonsense.

LOL. classic.

i love being prayed for. hey, it's a shitty job, but someone's got to do it. i'm happy that 'Appalled from Overseas' gets to do that job for me. Keep up the good work.

5 comments:

Sparky said...

apparently, "appalled from overseas" is still learning how to use a spellchecker too.

I never take anyone with bad grammar seriously.

dorothy said...

he/she/it was too overwrought to worry about spelling

Sparky said...

I would have guessed at "rabid"

Bordeaux said...

Also used 'woman' several times instead of 'women'. Could you ask this person to pray for me too please? My mom needs backup in that department.

Anonymous said...

LOL!

but please advise - what be genetals? are they some alien force that we need to worry about? i'd hate for them to get in the way of my sex live