Friday, January 29

Dear Dot : A moral quandry

Plums.

Occasionally i get mail from my three regular readers asking me all manner of questions.

I think they do this to make me feel important because most of them are my friends pretending to be strangers and they want me to feel special OR they do it to waste my time and annoy me.

Either way, i am grateful because it makes me feel less alone in the world.

So hence, i shall now answer questions here for all to read. who knows, you might have the same problem.
...............................................
Dearest Dot,
A moral quandary, raised during a discussion over cocktails:
What are your views on wearing lingerie given to you by a former boyfriend for a new boyfriend?
Curious
...............................................

Dear Curious
Much like other intimacies like chinese balls and nail-clipping, the origins of your lingerie is not something new partners need know about. Unless there's a stain. Or a rip. In which case you shouldn't be wearing it. (Also, patching is a no-no. even on VS. That is your only moral quandry.)
Much hugs,
Dot

3 comments:

Sparky said...

dear dot.
have you ever considered becoming an agony aunt?

kisses!
me

dorothy said...

dear sparky
i am. for teenagers. not under dorothy black though. scary neh?

Sparky said...

I suspect the next generation of adults will be wonderfully naughty.

win!