Wednesday, January 27

Swing City

Would you sleep with your friend's ex? Sharing is caring in sex columnist Dorothy Black's world.

I heard a juicy little nib of gossip the other day. One of Cape Town’s darling restaurants, I was told, turns into a swingers club after 12 on some nights*. Being the investigative journalist that I am, I SMS’d Miss America for textual confirmation. If there was a swinger’s party happening in the city she'd know about it. And, hell, I ought to know about it, dammit. I got this back:

LOL. I’ll find out later. But really Dot, you NEED a swinger’s club? This is CT after all.

Read more...


so i've written about mr hardman before but had to really mull it over about actually bringing him into the columns. it's ok for me for people to slag me off, but i worry about people slagging him off (as they probably will with biscuits like anne s around).

anyway.

there you go plums. chat later.

11 comments:

Sparky said...

anne s is hilarious. she needs her own blog.

*two thumbs up*

dorothy said...

she has her own blog. sadly, but unsurprisingly, it's full of racist turd. i won't add her link.

Jules said...

OMG don't you just love preshen govender's comments.

"Anne S is like gonarea,just when you think she is gone ,she comes back bites you in the ball again and again"

and

"Anne S should spend more time shagging then commenting ,then she will be a happy person "

dorothy said...

@jules: i KNOW! such a classic. bless.

Jules said...

Oh and I just found Anne S's blog. Nice - her post today got BLASTED to shreds for her commenting on people of a different culture having to shout at eachother. That is the blog right?

crazy bitch.

dorothy said...

yup. if she's for real, she's an awful piece of work.

fatti said...

haha my bro sent me her post.we laffed for sooo long-we started talking about another "stereotype" around "people of a another culture" (erm..us) who shout @ movies. and i have to admit i have done it haha..especially the chick who goes into the room,dressed in her underwear,barefoot from where the killer's voice came from..u cant help but scream "dont go in there woman!! he's in there..he's in theeeeerreee!" hahaha..i imagine she would have something 2 say..(but seriously, why do they always go into the room? :) )

dorothy said...

whether her observations are astute is irrelevant (and debatable) - she still draws the same kak conclusions about them

fatti said...

true enuff.but the only time shes worth now is for a good laugh.and im waiting till she starts telling that she speaks to GOd,and he answers..cos im thinkin thats where this current chemical imbalance of hers is headed..

Spear The Almighty said...

Well yes. I slept with my friends girlfriend while they were still going out. Needless to say we are not friends anymore. The good thing is, today she is my wife. :)

dorothy said...

that's called cheating STA (but with a much nicer ring to it seeing as it was meant to be and all :) )