Sunday, February 28

post secret pic of the week

postsecret

ha! i love this postsecret. couldn't agree more.

i once had an amazing orgasm in upavista konasana (i had to look that up, the normal phrase for plebs like me is 'spread leg forward fold').

moving into stillness. hm. yes.

and then there are some poses that are just generally very arousing anyway. meditation often has the same effect on me. actually the whole body awareness thing is just quite a kick.

i love this moving towards nirvana thing. hope i never get there. all about the journey and that.

oh also, check it, there's a little note from a saffa on the postsecret site:

Hi Frank

I live in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa. Which is many miles away from 13345 Copper Ridge Rd, Germantown, MD.

I just wanted to let you know I have shared PostSecret with my friends here, we have all been affected, sometimes shocked, amazed that people share the same secrets as us, but above all else inspired to live a life that is full of love.

Quintin

Thanks for that Quint. Been meaning to send a little shoutout myself.

No comments: