actually, i am very judgmental and i'm ok with that.
i judge the following people and will think they are stupid/rude/sad without much more evidence:
- people with fake tans
- people who drive very very very big cars
- people who tailgate with their very very very big cars
- people who get off on thinking they're smarter than everyone else
- dogs that poop on the beach and the stupid, thoughtless owners that let them
- woman who STAND AND TALK WITH BIG BAGS ON THE DANCE FLOOR. i hate you.
- people with botox lips
- women who wear too much makeup
- flagrant queens who don't have a stage to contextualise their drama
- people who are cruel to animals and old people
- parents who are mean and patronising to their children
- people who think they're all that because they have money/status/celebrity/a blog (at least until my blog and/or column brings me overwhelming riches and fame)
- (i had no idea i hated so many people)
- guinea fowls that don't shut the fuck up. ditto hadedas. fuck you.
- people who think they are too precious
- people who are belittling of humility, friendliness or success
- drunk 'car guards'. fuck off.
- people with peroxided hair.
- people who always use the argument that you're jealous of them when actually they're just cunts.
- people who can't laugh at themselves.
oh and pigs. i don't like pigs.