Thursday, April 1

postsecret pic of the week

i love this pic. it's so saucy. the little minx. i certainly hope sex keeps getting better. it certainly has thus far. problem is though, that great sex is making me more selfish as i get older.

at dinner with the wiatches (labusha, red...) earlier this week and the subject of orgasms came up. see, i've found that i'm pretty lucky in how my physiology's set up - i orgasm pretty easily and can hit a happy note with penetrative sex sans manual stimulation. ie, missionary isn't as dull for me as most.

as you can imagine i'm really enamoured with my vagina because it behaves itself very, very well. which is why the idea of having children at any point is starting to scare me.

i've always thought i'd be all earth mother about it and have natural childbirth.

uuum. yeah. think i'll pass on this one.

my friends who have done so report even better orgasms than before, as if squeezing a little human out shifted things around and made the whole happy time happier than ever before.

but what if i'm different? what if it works opposite for me because i have such incredible orgasms now.

what if god punishes me and smites me for my wickedness by taking my easy orgasms away.

bad, bad eve.

troubling thoughts.

anyway.

so there i was worried about orgasms and talking about their importance and discussing how easy or difficult it is what kind of orgasms we have and where the g-spot is.

it reminded me or convos i've had with other women who talk about not having orgasms and are dejected about it and hopeless about it...

although a lot of women enjoy their bodies and experience wonderful orgasms, it seems that in a world obsessed with body image and over-achieving, woman have added their 'inability to orgasm' to their list of reasons to feel shit about themselves.

........................................................................................................................................................
TOP REASONS TO FEEL KAK:
dumpy thighs - tick
aunty arms - tick
too small/too big boobs - tick
belly - tick
wrinkles/pimples - tick
wide hips - tick
too much flab/too little muscle tone - tick
too fat/too skinny - tick
grey/mousey/bad hair - tick

and NOW for added displeasure:

cannot orgasm at the drop of his pants - tick

........................................................................................................................................................

and that list isn't about age. any woman, of any age and size, will point out two or more on this list about why her body sucks.

so. my next column will be about the many forms of O and why i think some sistas need to relax about that rainbow.


oao plums. i am so so thankful it's weekend. need to get priorities in order.

1 comment:

Sparky said...

I have no experience in this, so I'm just relating what I've been told, but from what I've heard post natural birth womanbits generally lose their...errr...youthful elasticity. so its possible that the velvet glove you know and love might one day turn into an oven mitt.

of course, this may have just been guys talking, and being crass.