Wednesday, May 26

Cut for pleasure...

Hooded or behooded me maties? Sex columnist Dorothy Black likes hers snipped...

Many (many, many) years back, when I was still inexperienced in the ways of love, I found myself confronted with an unpleasant reality posed by the opposite sex.

Sitting in the front seat of the car with a new boy after a romantic date of salt ‘n’ vinegar popcorn and a film, I decided to move in and assess the situation.

After my closest approximation of foreplay – and once I was certain that the boy was beside himself with desire – I unzipped the manly package to see what I could see.

Before visuals could come into range, I was beset by truly nasty peen stank.

Smegma.

Read more...

women24 used this pic. i never use their pics. but this one...well, well what can one say...

i was shouted at the other day for objectifying men's bodies and who i am to make them out to be nothing more than dicks and who do i think i am to deliver my stupid commentary about men's manhood etc etc etc

naturally i was a little surprised.

i just took my cue from what men have been doing to women for last few thousand years of human-ness and civilisation.

6 comments:

kyknoord said...

Who was this touchy individual, I wonder? Then again, if you look like me (basically a marshmallow with hair), there's no risk whatsoever that anyone will "objectify" your body.

Bordeaux said...

I love that you objectify men. As a homo I do that all the time and I think more ladies should. But Dorothy, I'm seriously unhappy about this piece. It's a bit, uhm, below the belt.

Sparky said...

I'm envious of that guys shag lines. I've been trying to get those for years. unfortunately they seem to be occurring in convex on me.

but otherwise, I'm ambivalent about the picture. it could have been worse...it could have been a woman holding a pair of scissors.

LordFoom said...

"i just took my cue from what men have been doing to women for last few thousand years of human-ness and civilisation."

The Lex Talionis is a dangerous thing to play around with.

Les C said...

I have observed this post very closely and the answer to your thesis is : Yes (make of that what you will).. and you are of course 100% correct about snip v FGM...I have never had a single sexual negative given to me by a lady in my whole life,now this is not a statement by a big headed guy(although having said that..)I have honestly never had any trouble giving or receiving pleasure and as you say it's marvellous what a bit of personal hygiene can do. You know all the best observations take place under laboratory cleanliness!So if your team of experts ever need a reliable (yard?)stick to go by just give me a buzz..or give me the buzz or something lol..Good article Dot..you talk sense :-)

dorothy said...

thanks les c :)

lord foom > i had to googlise for Lex Talionis. but it's not done for the sake of lex talionising. it's simply an observation on an observation...

sparky - yes i was going to be all associative etc etc, but then i thought i'd rather have a lovely man body to cream myself over whenever i click on my page. call me selfish.

b > i love you. this was not a retaliation to your vagina hating

kyknoord > you have no clue then how i objectify marshmallows for their deliciousness. just saying :)