Monday, June 28

found it

fuck this quote has been mulling about my head for months now. months. but i couldn't quite put my finger on it.

i was reminded of it after friday night.

hanging out with some mates i've not been with in months, i got a chance to chat to a dude who's got The She issues. I'll tell you more about that in the column after next (next one is going to be awesome: strip clubs etc etc)...

but while i was listening to him it occurred to me where the quote came from and what it was exactly:

Samantha
: I have to ask you a question. It's a good one so think about it. If two people love each other, but they just can't seem to get it together, when do you get to that point of enough is enough?

Jerry: Never.

i didn't find this movie particularly memorable or the lead couple comprising pitt/roberts particularly sexy or convincing.

but that line is awesome. i like it a lot.

3 comments:

Being Brazen said...

I really really love that quote. I actually wrote about it too over here: http://www.beingbrazen.com/2009/07/movie-moment.html

:)

Sparky said...

I really hated that movie.
with the intensity of the core of a white dwarf star.

dorothy said...

but isn't it a lovely line?