Monday, July 26

postsecret pic of the week


oh how i long to live in a hogwartsian world. but only if i'm harry. maybe even hermione. it's no good being one of the other nothing characters that fill space. not even the cutable bumbling ginger.

dear god
in my next life i want to be a girl version of harry (and by that i mean a girl version of harry. i don't want to be hermione.)
thank you
dot

listen up kids. here's what not to do on a monday morning. stumble home at 7 am to be at work at 9. some useful advice maybe. use it; don't use it...

5 comments:

hestia _berna said...

sounds like something I would do... good luck, get mc nabs...

dorothy said...

so so sooooo stupid. look, to be honest, there was some sleeping. like somewhere between 3 and 6. but i'm mostly looking forward to using this hangover to try nando's' (?) vegetarian pita! woot!

kyknoord said...

Wouldn't it be better to be the girl version of Snape? I'm sure she would have some killer hangover remedies.

dorothy said...

i always prefer the good side.

Sparky said...

mmm...hermione.
she gives me the same naughty feeling "down there" that I get when I see christina ricci playing wednesday addams.

*sigh*

oh go on...everyone has at least one guilty underage crush! natalie portman in the professional, anyone? (I didn't go for that, but I know plenty of fellas that did)