Sunday, July 11

rid of me

as predicted, with every up there is a down.

groovy evening at boo's last night, laughing, mingling, chat chat chatting, super breezy, yummy's everywhere...

and then today two pivotal convos come back to mind...

CONVO 1
me: i just hate the fact that i meet guys on the cusp of their growing up, and then they feel they have to go away from me -- and whatever fucked up idea they have in in their head about what they think i want -- to get their shit together, with all that 'fuck you're so cool, i love you, but...' if they love me so fucking much what the FUCK?
miss america: aw honey. um...
me: what?
miss america: well...
me: what??!
miss america: it's the classic 'its not you it's me' line. it's just easier to say shit like that...
me: FUCK. why is there no fucking fuckity fuck fuck worse word than fuck. i fall for that crap EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME.
old lady at table next to us: excuse me but do you mind...

CONVO 2
c: so let me get this straight, between two things that could've been fucking with his perception on shit, he chose to drop you
me: -----
c: so. that's not cool.
me: yeah. me = idiot.
c: -----
me: fuck.
dude: so vocab a little on the thin side huh?
me: fuck off.

so this morning. anger anger anger. i get all PJ on the situation. out with beyonce's halo, in with harvey's rid of me (i got 4 track) (wanted to choose one track, but the whole thing is genius...so here's one of my faves) how- how- howling rage... i actually quite enjoyed juliet lewis's version of rid of me/can't hardly wait in strange days...


anyhoo. see. listening to those tracks made me feel better already. fuck yeah.

4 comments:

Sparky said...

I find your potty mouth very becoming, dear. It brings out the colour in your eyes.
*squeeze*

dorothy said...

at least i'm not cunting and bastarding all over the place. i choose to keep my expletives focused.

Sparky said...

even so, all your friends find your vocab charming and delightful.

Carolyn said...

we really have to work on our conversation skills, it seems. :)