Wednesday, November 10

Dot's Mr Face of Movember

LOOKIT! it's SPARKY. he's the one freak of four that actually reads comments on my blog. he also sends me funnies and gives me cool music and movies.

we like sparky. (he's single and lookin' ladies -- i'd be all over it but his annoying healthy-ness and gentlemanly ways preclude me from falling in love with him...). we like him even more now that he's agreed to be my blog's Face of Movember.

he's going to keep us posted with his mo 'n chop growth.

i'd totally do it, except a) no one would want to actually SEE my face and b) my moustache grows too slowly. it's got a 80-year growth cycle. I'm hoping i'll be kicking my moose when i'm old and swearing at strangers and burping and stealing sweets... oh. wait. i kinda do tha--- oh nevermind...

anyhoo.

MOVEMBER:
Movember (the month formerly known as November), the month-long moustache growing charity event held each year to help raise funds and awareness for men’s health is officially in South Africa.

Men from age 15 to 40 years of age need to examine their testicles each month, preferably after a bath or shower, to feel for any pea-sized lumps that could indicate testicular cancer. Men over the age of 50 need to go for simple screening tests each year to check if they might have prostate cancer, which is the most common cancer among men in South Africa and globally. The lifetime risk for men developing prostate cancer in South Africa is one in 23.

http://za.movember.com/

boys. get your willies and prostrates and all that shit checked. we like you with your balls healthy and attached. your balls and penis are generally the reason we keep you around.

ha ha. jokes.

kinda.

10 comments:

Sparky said...

at least I got to keep my testicles in the divorce settlement. well...kinda.

all this time I thought it was my rapt interest in feetsies that drove you off. go figure...apparently "healthy" really IS the new mullet

dorothy said...

well that and the fact that i lost all attraction for you after the incident with the slovakian midget pig.

Sparky said...

the pig promised I could be the little spoon. how could I possibly have said no?

FuziJuzi said...

Chop growth? Erm... No thanks Sparky, you do sit directly opposite me after all!

Jesse Noe Mendez said...

Hi there,

you have a very cool looking blog, and I just wanted to leave you a comment. So anyway, I just wanted to see if you would visit my blog. And if you follow me, I will follow you... :)

Jesse

dorothy said...

oh christ jesse for real? is this spam? i'm not even clicking to check. "i'll follow you if you follow me..." what the?!

sparky - you coulda done what all good people do in that situation: rub yourself all over with strawberry mousse and JUST SAY NO!

fuzi - do you have a mo?

fatti said...

wanted 2 check my prostate - but idea of a finger up my bum-f u c k N O. bt in support of Movember, i DID check the Captain and his sailors :) they felt good..(and also healthy) he he he :)

"your balls and penis are generally the reason we keep you around.
ha ha. jokes.
kinda. " - haha - a few of the girls in my office, seem 2 think that this is true.can i get a capital eish? damn.. :)

Sparky said...

fuzi is looking simply delightful this season with a handlebar moustache that would make a metro cop envious.

Anonymous said...

anoni1: and the lemon makess 5! :) (readers that is). but seriously when you free?

dignity said...

bwhahaha @ jesse, she has an interest for every letter of the alphabet. lost interest at B