Wednesday, November 17

miserable married sex?

When being married means taking the worse with the worse in the sack, Dorothy Black thinks you should stop moaning and get proactive.

Writing about sex in wedlock might seem a topic stretch from someone of my prolonged singular status. Some might even say an exercise in schadenfraude. But I don't take pleasure in other people's misfortunes – at least not very often anyway – and I definitely don't enjoy when I hear that people aren't getting the sex they want or need. Or any sex at all, for that matter. Read more...


chrisis these columns have been like pulling teeth lately. i eventually got this one out after i spent my monday morning therapy session discussing it with Morla (the name by which my therapist shall now be known).

i don't know what she reminds me of morla. she's really quite beautiful and not nearly as old (what with morla being the ancient one and all). maybe it's cos she'll point me to the southern oracle. or something. metaphorically speaking.

anyhoo. to editing...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband and I are in the same situation... I do speak abt it all the time abt sex with him... but nothing has changed.

I have to chat to him every 3 months abt sex... we go without it for 4-6 months ... from the time we got married we must have had sex abt 25 over a 4 year period. he is always saying that he is stressed at work

dorothy said...

yeah it's a problem. what are you saying to him when you say you speak to him? and why isn't he listening? did you guys sleep together before you got married?

kyknoord said...

Shouldn't that be "get proactive and START moaning"?

dorothy said...

KN!! long time no love! how you been?

dignity said...

if you not getting it at home, you/she/he is getting it somewhere else