Friday, November 19

Mr Movember Face Update

last week i introduced to you my Mr Face of Movember: Sparky.

heres the update


filling out a bit neh? hope it grows big and bushy so we can laugh at him. not that i need an excuse (which brings me to the question is ANYONE getting the 'mo' and 'chop' plus arrows double ahn-than-dres? anyone? anyone? bueller?)

oh well. we try. anyway. no matter how much i laugh at sparky, it'll never be as much as i laugh at these guys:




@hestia from melktertontwerp put me on to this FREAKING hysterical site - the beardly. check it out. it's your friday funny. go on. go. go check it out...

srsly.

oao
dot
x

8 comments:

kyknoord said...

Do you think you can convince him to go for the Fu Manchu look?

Sparky said...

not sure I'll be able to grow my mo fast enough to pull that off before the end of movember

kyknoord said...

Who said anything about Movember?

Sparky said...

oh no...the hair monster meets its demise come 1 december

dorothy said...

i'm sorry to hear that - it kinda suits you in a hickville/my name is earl way

dorothy said...

i'm sorry to hear that - it kinda suits you in a hickville/my name is earl way

Sparky said...

yeah, but I've found myself saying "yeehaw!" more and more.

and that's just not cricket.

kyknoord said...

Cricket is so passé. Monster trucks: now that's entertainment.