Tuesday, November 23

my idea of sex

well, not mine really. but i really liked the tumblr site, my idea of sex. in fact, i totally appropriate this as my some of my idea of sex... or something...

i would've put more cock shots in, but my interwebs is down at home (read: cannot afford [refuse to pay] vodafuckyou's 3G rates now that it's the end of the month salticrax) i'm doing this at work and it's 8.30 am and the office is filling up.

cock shots are sometimes more WHOA! than a pretty arse...





you might also be interested in in this delightfully named lass from mud island. her name is @cuntychoppalops. i don't care much for the name, but she writes well, and very often – well, mostly – about crazy sex stuff. check out her site, cunty choppalops font bukkake...

sexpo this weekend... actually looking quite forward to it...

oao plums
dot
xx

3 comments:

Sparky said...

I reckon sexpo is gonna be oodles of fun.

I wonder if we'll see stud butler there again?

warren said...

like! tumblr is a veritable goldmine for nsfw goodness! my favorite is thewhore.tumblr.com

fatti said...

Dot, Dot, Dot-i have two issues to raise: one, i went home for a quickie "See-da-fam-cos-i was-bored-ova-da-w/end-and-couldnt-get-any-hotpocket action-here-in-GP" and my 19yr old little sista, saw this blog-i left it open&went 2 hit a blunt (stupid i know-leaving my pc unlocked)-her first comment:"This dot chick is f-ing crazy,bt i luv how she writes candidly.she is so fucking true!!" now,i have 2 face the reality that my lil baby sista is and has been havin sex-thanks, dot. 2nd,i listened 2 ur latest 5FM podcast on da dude who's wifey lied abt her previous man-count-i found myself disagreeing with you,and for a bit,got a bit scared-Dude(tte), what is happenin in a world where well meaning older brothers are shocked into harsh, unyielding, stomach chilling, heart stopping cold realities, where caps usage is becoming more acceptable in IM chat, and worst of all, where I disagree wit Dot Black...its...it's all coming to an end isnt it...Oh, alas, where to turn 2 next..Sigh..oh well..off to the tumblr site.. :) :) thanks for da posts.. :)