Monday, January 24

a pussy, a postsecret and a pretty almostSFW pic


this is why i didn't blog earlier today (tomorrow by the time you read this). i got me mom a kitty from darg. (they're really great btw.) spent the day cuddling and petting and stroking and loving. but that was only after i had a meeting with the forge . that's right my pretty plums, my blog is finally growing up and becoming a real website at wordpress :).

anyhoozle. this is the best postsecret could come up with this week. yawn.

an ex told me once -- when i was trying to be goth -- that i'd simply never pull it off because i smiled too much. rubbish. i'm MEAN and HARDCORE and SULLEN. goddamit.

and the kinda NSFW pic. i think it's really pretty.

geekyvamp

oao plums
have a great tuesday
x

3 comments:

dignity said...

hairy pussy...

Anonymous said...

ahhh think i shall be taking Bella to visit miemie soon :)

Sparky said...

I could look at that nsfw picture all day
(and probably will)