Friday, January 14

suicide bunny

so i must admit that this week was a big GRUMP. not to say that i'm not delightful and a charm to be around when i'm experiencing a GRUMP. it's just that i tend to want to nap more. and snap more... (5 minutes later... i tried to get all suess but it didn't work... i could only come up with 'crap more' and, frankly, it just wouldn't be true.)

cos i can't write and have reverted to calling everything 'thingies' and places 'that place' or 'somewhere' and people 'mutherfuckers' i thought i'd have a friday funny with a hint of the macabre.


4 comments:

kyknoord said...

Immodium, perhaps?

@thisisnessie said...

I LOVE suicidal bunnies. I had the 2010 calendar for my part of the office. I want to get the 2011 one, but I don't think @uberfiend is thrilled about it. Might be a tad bit on the morbid side (but that's why it's so fucking hilarious!)

dorothy said...

someone first sent me a link to a page of suicide bunnies in 2006. i laughed so hard i think i choked a bit. i love the morbidity and how matter-of-fact the bunnies are...

livingladolcevita said...

I do love a suicidal bunny.

Let's do 'something' 'somewhere' when I get back.

*smooches*