Thursday, February 24

me is a sex editor woot woot


plums. if you don't already know i've now officially been upped from columnist to women24's sex editor. yes, yes it's true. look, read what lili had to say if you don't believe me...

***

The first time I met Dorothy Black she was sitting at Beluga, twirling a martini in her slim, well-manicured hand and rubbing her toe up and down my leg. In response I fluttered my eyelashes and drank way too fast and got messy drunk and finally blurted out "I'm married." Read more...

***
love and life jackets,
dot
xx


6 comments:

Maximus said...

YAY YAY YAY!

Sparky said...

well done, darlin'.
it couldn't have happened to a naughtier gal.
*huggins*

Zilda said...

Congrats dolla!!
"Women24’s Sex Editor at large".....at large *snigger*
Go get 'em Dot ;)

Break a errr leg. I could go on, but shan't.

kyknoord said...

Gives a whole new meaning to the term "Sex Ed". Congrats!

livingladolcevita said...

Well done my possum, that's marvelous, marvelous news!! Yay!!

dignity said...

well done dotty....